January 21, 2012

Our Everyday - 52 week Project

This year I have dedicated myself to taking more photos of my family during our everyday activities using Clickin' Mom's 52 week Project.  I'm hoping I can stay committed and do this every week.  I'm a little behind on posting, but here are my first two weeks (and I think I'm actually a week off since the first week was supposed to be ending January 1st...mine ends January 8th...oops!  Guess I'll just have to catch up and do two photos this week.)

Week 1 - "Happy"

Happy

My son playing in the shed while I was trying to get some good photos of him for the Valentine's Day special. He would much rather play peek-a-boo!


Week 2 - "Dry"

Dry

My son cleaning up his spilled juice on the counter after bath time - he really needed another bath after this!

Upcoming theme - Create. Followed by Eat (What I ate).

If you would like to join in with your own 52 week project, feel free to leave a link to your blog in my comments. I would love to see what others are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment