August 16, 2011

Expecting {More} Love - Emily's Maternity Session{Lemoore, CA Pregnancy & Newborn Photographer}

Here are more photos from Emily's maternity session.  I love so many of her imges & wish she would let me share them all online, but you'll have to ask her to show you the other photos.  The ones she won't let me post are most definitely my favorite.  =) 

Emily & Stephan - thank you for allowing me to document this wonderful & exciting time in your lives.  Your daughter is going to be so loved - she is already surrounded by the love you two have for each other and will feel that when she makes her appearance next month.  I am so happy for you both and cannot wait to meet little Avery.  I hope you love these photos as much as I do. 










I'm also entering the silhouette above in the Rock The Shot Forum's contest.  This is one of my firsts silhouettes ever - and I love it!  I hope you do too.  Go ahead and look at all the other images from the August photo challenge from Rock The Shot.  There are some amazing entries! 
Rock the Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment