May 11, 2011

Rebecca - Expecting Love {Maternity/My Beauty Campaign}

Here are a few photos from my dear friend Becky's maternity session a couple weeks ago.  I've been meaning to blog these for awhile.  Becky said the following about her My Beauty Campaign + Maternity session before even seeing her photos:

"It [The session] was amazing. At first I didn't know how I would get the homework done for it just because my time has been jam packed lately. But I was so glad I did. After reading what Meghann and John had to say about me I felt like a million bucks. I had a hard time getting together an outfit for the shoot, but was very happy with the way it turned out.



I had such a blast doing the photos. I have to admit I was a little nervous at first. I just have a hard time being the main focus. But even with the cars driving by I had so much fun. It will definitely be something I'll remember forever. And you were amazing. You made me feel very comfortable in front of the camera. And it was also just nice to see you. Even if just for a bit. Thank you for the experience. It truly made me feel gorgeous and very proud to be sporting my baby bump. John and I even went out to dinner afterwards just because I didn't want to go home once we were all dressed up. So we had a great day!


Thank you again for driving all that way and taking the time out of your day to do that. I can't wait for you to get some photos of Micah now :0) "







Isn't she beautiful!  Thank you so much for the experience Becky!  I had a blast, and you truly are beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment