April 10, 2010

Upcoming photo shoots

I am so excited to have 7 photo shoots lined up in the coming month! Granted, these are all for portfolio building, but I am excited to have the practice none the less. Tomorrow is number one. At the last minute I decided to ask my neighbors daughters if they wanted to do a photo shoot so they can give the prints to their dad for his birthday. They are excited to do it and so am I!
Next week I have another three session lined up. My first ever maternity session, family session, and trash the dress. I'm looking for inspiration for all of these sessions tonight. I can't wait to share sneak peeks when I'm done! Lots of posting to come!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Christina!! It's almost like an adrenaline rush, eh! Can't wait to see the outcomes!

    ReplyDelete